How to Burn Belly Fat Fast?
Fat Burning Drink
Whether you call it a muffin top, abdominal fat, spare tire, or a bear belly, belly fat is one of the most difficult things to get rid of. You might have followed a number of diets or workouts to get rid of it, but mostly, they didn’t work. Fret not! You can now say buh-bye to your annoying belly fat with this magical drink.
Let’s check out the recipe of this fat-burning drink.
- 1 medium size Cucumber.
- A bunch of Coriander/Cilantro.
- 1 Lemon.
- 1 Tbsp Grated Ginger.
- 1 Tbsp Aloe Vera Juice.
- 1/2 Glass Water.
- Wash all the ingredients properly.
- Peel off the skin of the cucumber and chop it into pieces.
- Take a blender and add the cucumber pieces in it, next add in the chopped coriander, juice of one lemon, grated ginger, aloe vera juice and 1/2 glass of water.
- Blend all the ingredients properly till everything is blended properly.
- Take out the drink in a tall glass.
- Consume this drink everyday half an hour before you go to bed and see your belly fat reduce.
Always try and have your dinner atleast 2-3 hours before you go to bed. When you go to bed and fall asleep, the metabolism slows down than when you were awake. This drink will help you to boost your metabolism rate and will continue to burn calories even when you are asleep. This drink is very easy to prepare and it actually tastes very good. It takes only 5 minutes to prepare this fat cutter drink and trust me guys the results are phenomenal.
Speed Up Metabolism
- With the help of this natural beverage you will increase the metabolic rate and eliminate fat and calories while you are sleeping.
- Lemon and cucumber are here to eliminate toxins and fat. Ginger helps digestion and cilantro/parsley is loaded with antioxidants.
- In case you didn’t know, metabolism is a term used to describe the rate at which the body eliminates calories.
- If you want to speed up the metabolism, you should definitely think more about the things you drink and eat.
- There are some foods and drinks that support this process.
A Natural Drink That Helps You Burn Calories Overnight
Drinking one glass of this natural juice before you go to bed can result in rapid fat burn during sleep. This is especially true for the fat accumulated around the belly.
Now let’s take a close look at the things this drink includes and how they burn calories.
- Cilantro and parsley have a very low number of calories, but they are rich in minerals, vitamins and antioxidants. In addition, they can reduce water retention and ease an inflated tummy.
- Cucumbers are extremely hydrating vegetable and excellent fat-burning food. Almost every weight loss drink includes cucumbers.
- Lemon juice is a very efficient juice against toxins. You can easily eliminate excess fat, toxins and impurities from the body with the help of lemon juice.
- Ginger has proven to be an excellent spice because it can speed up the metabolism and provide help to the digestive system.
- Aloe Vera juice is a rich source of antioxidants that inhibit the procreation of free radicals that lead to bloating and inflammation.
Detailed Benefits of Fat Burning Drink Ingredients:
All the ingredients present in this detox water help in burning body fat.
Choose cucumbers as a part of your diet if you really want to lose fat around your belly. Cucumbers are high in water content and fiber and low in calories. Cucumbers are the ultimate food if you are looking for reducing belly fat. Cucumbers are not only refreshing to eat they are also exceptionally low in calories. They are also a powerhouse of Vitamin C that keeps your skin glowing and healthy. Cucumber is the secret to that slim, curvy body that you have always wanted. It is an effective way to cleanse your body from deep inside and thus reduces all type of stubborn fat. As cucumber contains 95% water and 5% dietary fiber, it thoroughly cleanses the body and flushes out the toxins from our body that hinder our metabolism. This way, it promotes better digestion which in turn speeds up metabolism and thus reduces accumulated fat from our body.
Coriander leaves are good source of fiber; it is also a great source of essential minerals and vitamins. Coriander juice is known to be a good source of Vitamin A, C and K it helps in the reduction of fat thus aids weight loss. Coriander is extremely low in calories and full of antioxidants and other several vital vitamins and minerals that help to reduce water retention without causing bloating and tummy discomfort.
Lemons are nutritionally packed fruits; they are filled with Vitamin C and B complex. They are also rich in minerals, for example, iron, calcium, magnesium and potassium. Lemons are known to cut fat. Lemon juice will also help to relieve constipation. Lemon juice will therefore help to clean the digestive system just getting the stubborn belly fat down. Lemon juice is also known to cleanse and detoxify the liver and kidneys. Drinking lemon juice will also help to maintain the pH level of the body. Lemon juice will flush all the accumulated toxins from your body and this will contribute to much faster melting of fat and will help you get rid of that stubborn stomach fat.
Ginger will help to boost metabolism rate, prevents constipation and will melt away unwanted belly fat. If you are keen on having a flat tummy then make sure you include ginger in all your meals. All compounds in ginger work in synergy to prevent overeating and blast belly fat fast. It is a beneficiary addition to weight loss program aimed at reducing belly fat and obtaining a flat tummy. Ginger helps in regulating metabolism, stimulating digestion and therefore aids in reducing the belly fat.
Aloe Vera Juice:
Aloe vera juice contains natural antioxidants that slow the growth of free radical in our body. It is also scientifically proven to increase your metabolism and reduce your body mass index by helping your body turn carbohydrates and fats into energy rather than storing them. Aloe vera juice is also natural laxative which pushes food out of the colon faster thereby preventing constipation. It also improves digestion and detoxifies the body. Since aloe vera cleanses the digestive system and boosts energy level it is proven to reduce belly fat.
- It doesn’t really matter whether the body is converting food into energy or it is just piling up the food in fat reserves, it always needs sufficient amount of water to burn calories.
- In case you are dehydrated or not hydrated well, the metabolic rate will drop and you will not be able to burn calories effectively as you should.