How To Get Fair Skin? If Oily:
As soon as we hear this, we start imagining a dirty face with lots of marks, pimples, patches etc. Isn’t it so? However, this is just a myth that if one has oily skin, he/she can’t look good.
Skin is the most important asset of a person and this is a trend that everybody wants to look fair and want a glowing and healthy look and for this everybody is ready to do anything even the people having fair complexion try to look fairer and want more glow. This trend is more common among women as they are more conscious about their complexion than men.
Skin is of different types like dry and oily and each type has its own problems. If we talk about the oily one then pimple, marks, patches etc. With such problems, it loses its beauty and glow and the individual losses her confidence and do not want to go for parties and get together because everyone wants to look beautiful and dazzling on such events.
We also go for the creams, tonics and other medicines full of chemicals because we all have a general concept that they have a spontaneous and good effect but actually although they have a spontaneous effect but this is temporary and they do more harm than the benefit. While the home made remedies although take long time to show their effect but they are the only good way to cure such problems as they have no side effects and also have no cost.
Everyone in this world wants to look fairer, glamorous and dazzling. So, here are some homemade fairness tips for oily skin to help you look much fairer and beautiful. We hope all of you will like these tips. All of these items are easily available at your home. So, get ready to work on the following tips:
Quick and Easy Fairness Tips For Oily Skin
1. Firstly, wash your face with cold water, 7-8 times a day. Buy a facial cleanser for the oily skin type. Always try to pick those products that have natural ingredients in them. Try to buy organic products.
2. Add a pinch of salt to the water when you are washing your face as salty water absorbs excess oil.
3. After washing your face, pat it dry as softly as you can. Do not pat your face harshly as it will hurt your skin. Also, if you have pimples, it will scratch them. Be as gentle with your skin as possible.
4. Buy a skin toner. One should do the Cleansing-Toning-Moisturizing regime daily i.e. clean your face with cleansing milk; after this, apply toner on your face. The toner completely cleans the skin and its pores, and also reduces pore size. This will reduce the chances of pimple occurrence. Also, buy a moisturizer for the oily skin type and moisturize your skin after toning.
5. Now, here comes a typical home remedy. Take a cucumber and juice it. Next, add some drops of honey to it and apply. You will find instant fairness on your face.
6. Here’s another tip, meant for daily basis. You can prepare a home-made face wash for yourself.
Take one papaya and mash it. Add some drops of honey to it and mix well. Then, add 2-3 tablespoons of milk to it. Now, apply this onto your face properly. After 30 minutes, wash it off with cold water and pat dry your face with cotton/a towel.
7. Here is a tip for non-vegetarians. You can apply egg white on your face twice a week. You can apply it as a fairness mask.
8. Also, you should apply exfoliating walnut scrub on your face twice a week. This will remove the dirt stuck in your skin’s pores. This will also wash away the dry and dead skin. Thus, your skin will acquire a fairer complexion.
9. Raw milk is really very effective to get a fairer skin tone. Many mothers use this formula for their babies.
10. Last but not the least, take gram flour (besan), add a pinch of turmeric and saffron, and a little milk to it. Make a thick paste. Apply it on your face and leave for about 20-30 minutes, and wash it off. You will see an instant change in your complexion. No wonder why brides look so beautiful.
These were top 10 selected home remedies for fair skin. Hope you liked them.