20 Tips You Should Follow for Clear Healthy Skin
Clear and fresh glowing skin is a dream of every one, but majority of the people are distressed of their skin condition and avoid going to parties.
There are plenty of cosmetics found in the market for skin cleansing and oil and mark free skin but they don't always give the required output. As compared the use of natural ingredients and remedies are always result giving and without side effects.
Skin Care Do's and Don'ts
- Do not over wash your face.
- Make your skin oil free when you wash.
- Keep your hair away your face skin.
- Avoid touching your skin.
- Use a clean soft towel. Also use a separate towel for only your face. Try washing your towel twice a week and if you do your washing once a week then have two towels.
- Don't use extra hot water on your skin, but keep it slightly warm, as extra hot water will damage your skin.
- Avoid using face-wash or soap every time you wash your face, as using them each time will take away all the natural moisture from your skin. As a result, your skin will start releasing oil and your skin will become oily.
- Try keeping your skin away from dust.
- Avoid using heavy cosmetics, as they will harm your skin.
- Use an oil free sun screen and foundation.
- Use oil free moisturizer.
- Avoid going out in sun without a sun screen.
- Take all the makeup of your skin before going to bed.
- Give your skin some rest on your weekend holidays by keeping it makeup free.
- Avoid trying different market cosmetics on your skin as experiment. As you will not know when any of them can give your skin a big harm. Hence always buy trusted cosmetics, or one of them you have been using before and is trust worthy.
- Always check expire date before buying any cosmetic.
- Try using natural-remedies with natural-ingredients on your skin.
- Always wash your face/skin and keep it oil free before waxing, threading or using a twizer on your face. Make sure the tools are clean.
- Avoid having long nails. Though they look good when nail art is applied but they do harm your face skin if they are not clean. Still if you want them long try your maximum to keep them clean and germ free.
- Drink at least 10-12 glasses of water daily. It flushes away all the wastes and tonics, keep your skin hydrated and fresh.